Recognizing the rising cost in Catholic Education, the Foundation’s primary focus is to help students and families with tuition assistance.
Tuition alone cannot support the necessary capital improvements that are needed. Through your monetary and in kind donations, we have:
- Invested $60,000 to technology infrastructure upgrades to the school
- Activity Center parking lot and landscaping
- Installed new Activity Center exterior signage
- Installed new electronic sign at STB High
- Created Bernardian Conference Room
- Renovated School Chapel
- Painted School’s Media Center, Main Office
- Renovated School’s side entrance and main lobby
- Installed a new floor in the side gym at the activity center
- With the help of Sherriff Evangelis, painted the side gym at the activity center
Strength in Numbers
The Foundation realizes it’s not about how much you give, it’s about how many alumni, parents, and friends stand up and do their part for St. Bernard’s CCHS outstanding students. Let’s continue the blue and gold pride for many years to come!